- Expertise: Deal Management Expert
- Industry Experience: Financial Services
- Expertise: Bid & Pitch & Negotiation Expert
- Relevant Skills: MA
- Industry Experience: Real Estate, Professional Services, Construction, Sports and Physical Recreation, Legal Services
- Expertise: Public Sector Bidding Expert
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP, BSc (Hons), CEng, FRSA, MIET, MCMI, Procurement Law, Effective Communications, Winning Bids
- Industry Experience: Government and Public Sector, Computer/IT Services
- Expertise: Legal Services, Operations Expert, Legal Services Bidding, Business Development Operations Expert
- Relevant Skills: Leadership, Project Management, Stakeholder Management, Training, Recruitment Expert, Coaching, BA Hons English Language and Linguistics
- Industry Experience: Legal Services
- Expertise: Recruitment Expert
- Relevant Skills: CF APMP, BA Hons, Organisational Design, Salary Benchmarking, Writing Job Specifications
- Expertise: Procurement Expert
- Relevant Skills: mCIPS, CogHyp Dip, BA Hons Business Studies
- Industry Experience: Financial Services, Rail
- Expertise: Multi-Vendor/Consortium Proposal Expert
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP Fellow, CPP CAP APMP, BW-M, ES-M, Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Level 5 Award in Management, Post Graduate Certificate in Project Management, Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Award in Integrated Communications
- Industry Experience: Professional Services, Facilities Management
- Expertise: Wellbeing and Inclusion in Bids and Proposals Expert
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP
- Industry Experience: Computer/IT Services, Telecommunication Services, Facilities Management, Construction, Professional Services, Legal Services
- Expertise: Team Leadership and Stakeholder Management
- Relevant Skills: Strategic Sales Coaching
- Industry Experience: Financial Advisory, Consultancy, Legal Services
- Expertise: Bid Management and APMP Expert
- Relevant Skills: MBA, CPP APMP, APMP Fellow
- Industry Experience: Computer/IT Services, Telecommunication Services, Defence, Logistics & Transport
- Expertise: Bid & Business Development Lifecycle Expert
- Relevant Skills: PhD, Masters-level Diploma Strategic Leadership and Executive Management, BSc (Hons) Chemistry, CMgr, FCMI, FCILT, MAPM, CP APMP
- Industry Experience: Public Sector, Nuclear, Rail, Highways, Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure, Defence, Computer/IT Services, Healthcare Services
- Expertise: Proposal Management & IT Industry Expert
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP
- Expertise: Construction Expert and Professional Coach
- Relevant Skills: Euring, CEng, MICE, ICIOB, PhD, MBA, MEng, CP APMP
- Industry Experience: Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure, Professional Services, Research & Development
- Expertise: Proposal and Design Expert - Africa Region
- Relevant Skills: Visual Strategy Development, Presentation Design, Content Libraries, BA Hons Business Studies, CPP APMP, Project Management, Operations
- Industry Experience: Professional Services, Information Technology, Telecomms, Financial Services, Consultancy, Media, Logistics & Transport, Healthcare Services, Manufacturing - Other, Legal Services, Public Sector, Non Profit Charitable Organisations
- Expertise: Sales Enablement
- Relevant Skills: ACIB, BA Hons Business Studies
- Industry Experience: Financial Services, Information Technology
- Expertise: Artificial intelligence in bidding
- Relevant Skills: AI in Proposals, Proposals Technology, Bid Management
- Expertise: Capture & Bid Expert
- Industry Experience: Professional Services, Outsourcing, Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
- Expertise: Growth Strategy, Capture, Creating high-performance teams, Bid Writing Expert
- Relevant Skills: Work Winning, Leadership, Coaching
- Industry Experience: Public Sector, Management Consulting Services, Communications, Outsourcing, International Development
- Expertise: Bidding quality assurance standards, Bid reviewing and scoring, Bid strategies, Pre-mortems, Bid Training, Business growth transformation, Capture Management
- Relevant Skills: CPP CAP APMP, APMP ATO, ITIL Foundation, Collaborative Business Relationships
- Industry Experience: Public Sector, Aerospace and Defence, Healthcare Services, Computer/IT Services, Blue-light
- Expertise: Proposal Management & APMP Training Expert
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP Fellow
- Expertise: Proposal Management Expert
- Relevant Skills: APMP Fellow, CP APMP, Professional Research
- Industry Experience: Information Technology, Telecomms, Financial Services
- Expertise: Bid Strategy, Business Development, Project Management, Team Leadership, Creation of High-Performance Bid Teams, Shared Service Creation, Bid Consultancy, Change Management
- Relevant Skills: CF APMP, Media and Management BA HONS, Shipley, Change Management
- Industry Experience: Information Technology, Telecomms, Software as a Service, Fintech
- Expertise: Content Management
- Relevant Skills: BA Hons
- Industry Experience: Information Technology, Financial Services, Rail
- Expertise: Win Strategist & Proposal Management Expert – African Region
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP, APMP Certification Training, Proposal Writing, Project Management, Operations
- Industry Experience: Professional Services, Information Technology, Telecommunication Services, Financial Services, Engineering Services, Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure, Media, Logistics & Transport, Healthcare Services, Legal Services, Energy and Utilities, Public Sector
- Expertise: Content Evaluator
- Relevant Skills: Proofreading
- Industry Experience: Manufacturing - Other
- Expertise: Bid and Proposal Specialist
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP, CPP CAP APMP, Winning Bids
- Industry Experience: Financial Services, Banking and Consumer Lending, Energy and Utilities
- Expertise: Organisational Design and Recuitment Expert
- Relevant Skills: CF APMP, MBA, BSc
- Expertise: International Bidding Expert
- Relevant Skills: MA, Proposal Design, Proposal Writing, Built Environment, Negotiation, Prince 2
- Industry Experience: Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure, Management Consulting Services, Construction - Residential & Commercial / Office
- Expertise: Global Authority on Bid and Proposal Graphics
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP Fellow, 1 of 36 Microsoft PowerPoint MVPs in the world, Persuasive Writing, Graphic Design, Marketing, Sales, Author, Training, Facilitator, Keynotes
- Industry Experience: Government and Public Sector, Information Technology, Professional Services, Engineering Services, Healthcare Services, Aerospace and Defence, Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure, Legal Services, Logistics & Transport, Telecomms, Media, Energy and Utilities, Facilities Management, Charity / Not for Profit, Manufacturing
- Expertise: Leadership and Team Design / Development
- Relevant Skills: MSc, BEng (Hons), CP APMP
- Industry Experience: Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure, Consultancy, Facilities Management
- Expertise: Australia / New Zealand Region Expert
- Relevant Skills: APMP Fellow, CPP APMP, MBA, BEng (Hons), GAICD, APMP Certification Training
- Industry Experience: Engineering Services, Marketing Communications
- Expertise: Professional Development Expert
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP, MA, FCIM, F.APS
- Industry Experience: Financial Services, Telecomms, Consultancy, Academia
- Expertise: Proposal and Content Management Software Expert
- Relevant Skills: CF APMP, B.Com Information Systems, AIIM Certified Information Professional, AIIM BPM Specialist, Microsoft 365, SharePoint Online, Software Implementations
- Industry Experience: Information Technology, Professional Services
- Expertise: Public Sector Sales & Bidding Expert
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP, BSc, PGC
- Expertise: Bid Team Leadership & Innovation
- Relevant Skills: CPP APMP, CIM Chartered Marketer
- Industry Experience: Professional Services
- Expertise: Sales Enabler and Professional Coach
- Relevant Skills: CF APMP, Dip in Executive Coaching, Executive Coach (Neurodiversity)
- Industry Experience: Automotive and Parts Mfg, Energy and Utilities, Defence, Public Sector
- Expertise: Highways & Civil Engineering Expert
- Relevant Skills: BEd (Hons), CPP CAP APMP
- Industry Experience: Highways, Civil Engineering
- Expertise: CEO APMP
- Relevant Skills: CF APMP, American Society of Association Executives - Member, Event Production and Management, Public Speaking, Patience & Positivity
- Expertise: Linguistic and Cultural Expert
- Relevant Skills: Language & Communication, Account Management, EU Project Evaluation, Public Relations, Partnerships, Networking, CPP CAP APMP
- Industry Experience: Logistics & Transport, Rail, Manufacturing - Other, Charity / Not for Profit, Healthcare Services
- Expertise: Innovation, Bid Strategy, Technology
- Relevant Skills: CP APMP, BA Creative Writing, Master of Arts - Creative Writing, Project Management, Bid Management, Bid Writing, Prompt Engineering, Change Management
- Industry Experience: Public Sector Procurement, Private Sector procurement, Social Value Delivery Lead, Bid Consultancy, In-house Team Management
- Expertise: Bid and Social Value Expert
- Relevant Skills: BA Hons, FF.ISP, CPP APMP, Bid Management, Sales Enablement, Sales Management, Proposal Writing, Reviewing, Social Value
- Industry Experience: Information Technology, Computer Software, Goverment and Public Sector, Professional Services
- Expertise: Advertising and Marketing Expert
- Relevant Skills: Branding, Value Proposition Development, Proposal Design, Campaign Management
- Industry Experience: Aerospace and Defence, Retail, Telecomms, Media, Computer/IT Services, Outsourcing
Recently Submitted Questions
Curious to hear your views on the impact of AI in bidding, and how this can be harnessed in bid strategy, writing and contract ...
I am creating a concise presentation for senior management demonstrating that isolating a bid manager/lead from the costing process (or any part of the ...
Hi, Holger –
Firstly, thanks for taking the time to be part of this service!
I am a 47-year-old freelance content writer and journalist with significant construction ...
I’m doing some research on behalf of my company regarding ‘what is a good win’ rate; we currently have 51%, up from around 30% ...
Do you have any advice or tips for how to start writing a tender response, I find that the hardest part of bid writing ...
I use your Proposal Essentials book on a daily basis and absolutely love it.
One of the guidelines is using the customer’s name/You/Your etc on the ...
What would you expect a sales team to be doing before an RFP drops?
Public sector frameworks: what to do when you manage to get on a major framework but you are near the bottom suppliers due to price? ...
My company is in the process of migrating onto Microsoft 365, for the latest apps for Word , Excel etc. I am wondering how ...
We’re a rapidly growing company, and don’t have a dedicated function or person responsible for responding to RFIs and creating proposals, nor do we ...
We submit a tender, get selected for presentation, then learn we are the preferred choice. At this point, a client will try to chip us ...
How do you ensure the operations responses give you enough information to answer the questions?...
What is the best way to ensure we answer all elements of a client’s questions in PQQs and tender responses to attract the highest scores ...
I have recently taken up a position as the Senior Bid Manager in a new business division and we are targeting some large Public Sector ...
We occasionally respond to DOS opportunities on the Digital Marketplace, but have never got through the first round. Is there a magic formula for ...
What is the best practice, protocol and governance in relation to contract variations, more specifically:
- When a panel of contractors have been appointed and one contractor ...
Could you please give me your views on how to increase win rates at scale? We’ve found we can raise win ...
I am from Pakistan and work as a Tender Manager at Biomedical Firm. I have been in the role for 10 years.
I am writing ...
I have long been of the mind that at the bid stage any documentation supplied should be supplier branded rather than the buyer. Excluding any ...
Can bid management / bid work be a career that allows for flexible working? Given the deadlines and time ...
I am a Bid Manager in a global bank based in the UK. I would like to know how you impose measures for success ...
I’m a bid library content manager for a large print solutions organisation. We have a well established and regularly used content library to support bids ...
I’ve recently joined a new organisation as their first Bid Manager, one of my task is to bring some structure to the proposals process ...
My role is to create and manage a content library for the company I work in. Collecting and reviewing content has been difficult. However, ...
Do bid content libraries/pre-written content actually have a purpose? Does having a central content library actually work any better than just using the last ...
We often encounter clients that have a very real dilemma when it comes to creating and maintaining high quality pre-written. With a limited budget, they ...
I work with clients involved in the funding process. One of my clients is new to bid writing and after starter course and a ...
Really enjoyed the first event for Women in Bids and Proposals. I’m excited to see what’s in store next. What are your plans for ...
Good afternoon Andrew,
I have some questions around VEAT notices,
At Cairn HA, we like other RSLs provide Care & Repair/Handyperson & Telecare services through a Memorandum ...
Hi Emma, it’s great to see corporate travel being discussed by the bid & proposal sector.
Business travel and associated expenses are often the second ...
Hi Jon, as we set our objectives for 2018, I am pondering how best to measure bid team success over the course of the coming ...
I am trying to calculate what the internal cost of pitching is at my firm to help drive usage of pitch qualification and behaviour ...
I am interested in your particular combined back ground of bid writing and mentoring/coaching.
Making a presentation to Clients and preparing for likely questions is ...
What changes have you noticed most in the pre-contract world in the last five years?...
In your expert opinion what makes a successful bid the winner from the loser, as it seems doing the actual job on the ground ...
What has been your biggest bidding challenge to date and why?...
I am group Bid manager for a Print solutions company currently going through acquisition.
The new company are looking to have all the Bid Team ...
I have been tasked with overhauling our bid library to turn it into a highly functioning asset and for it to contain the right information ...
I am considering setting up as a bid consultant specialising in bid coordination, management, formatting and design.
Please can you provide me with any advice ...
I’ve been keeping an eye out for some time, and am looking again at identifying whether there is any software on the market that can ...
What advice would you give to help bid teams think with more originality when developing tender responses?
In a situation where a supplier is the sole provider of a unique service that a public sector buyer wishes to procure, are there ...
We’ve had a lot of change in our bid team over the past months – people leaving and joining at all levels. From your experience, do you ...
I currently work as a Bid Manager, and as such my CEO has suggested that I look into obtaining APMP training for a foundation level ...
Andy – can you opine on:
(1) what the impact of Brexit will be for public sector procurement from now until the exit point?
(2)what sort of ...
Given the number of bid proposal software systems on the market these days, what are the key benefits of proposal automation as you see them ...
In your opinion, what is the key difference between a Bid Manager and a Proposal Manager?...