Website Terms & Conditions Contents
- Use of Website
- Availability of the Bid Solutions Site
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Data Protection
- Liability Disclaimer
- Links to Third-Party Sites
- Force Majeure
- Complaints Policy
Welcome to the Bid Solutions website. These terms, conditions, and notices (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of the Bid Solutions website, including access and use through any other website or platforms or mobile applications, (“Site”).
By accessing or using this Site in any manner, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not accept all of these Terms, you may not use this Site.
We reserve the right to update or otherwise modify these Terms from time to time. You are responsible for checking these Terms periodically for changes and updates. Your use of our Sites and/or Services after such notice has posted constitutes your acceptance of the updated Terms.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our”, “BQ Tech”, and “Bid Solutions” refer to Bid Solutions Limited, located in Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2PR. The term “you” refers to the person visiting this Site and/or providing content on this Site. If you are accessing or using this Site on behalf of a business, that business accepts these Terms, and the term “you” also refers to that business.
Our Sites and Services are intended solely for Users who are 18 years of age or older. Any access to or use of our Sites or Services by anyone under 18 is expressly prohibited. By accessing or using our Sites or Services you represent and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
You may not use the Bid Solutions Site for any of the following purposes:
disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws;
transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or code of practice;
interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Bid Solutions Site; or
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.
By submitting information through the Bid Solutions Site you agree and acknowledge that while we may contact you in response to the information you provide, we are not obliged to provide you with any particular product or services.
In order to access to receive job alerts you must register on the Bid Solutions Site. If you register, you must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details in order that we can communicate with you effectively.
If you register to use the Bid Solutions Site you will be asked to create a password. In order to prevent fraud, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
If Bid Solutions has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Bid Solutions Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
Right to suspend or cancel your registration
We may suspend or cancel your registration immediately at our reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
You can cancel your registration at any time by logging onto the Bid Solutions Site through the “unsubscribe” link contained in the last Job Alerts email you received.
The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use the Bid Solutions Site shall not affect either party’s statutory rights or liabilities.
Content Providers and Creators
You acknowledge that you are responsible for your actions and for all Content you provide to Bid Solutions. You represent and warrant, to the best of your knowledge:
- That you have all necessary right, power and authority to enter into these Terms and to fulfill Your contractual obligations hereunder;
- That any and all information you provide is true, accurate and not misleading;
- That the information, Content and updates to the Content you make available to us, including without limitation Product Listings, trademarks, logos, screenshots and responses to user reviews, is accurate and free of third party encumbrances;
- That you shall not nor shall you authorize any third party to : (i) intentionally misrepresent their company, products and services; or (ii) advertise anything illegal or engage in any illegal or fraudulent business practice;
- That you will not provide Content that is unlawful, tortious, malicious, defamatory, infringing, libelous, abusive, disparaging, pedophilic, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes illegal activities/conduct or violates local, state, national or other applicable laws or regulations;
- That you will not provide Content or Content updates that you do not have the right to make available under any law or contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as insider information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or information protected under nondisclosure agreements);
- That you will not provide Content or Content updates that contains a software virus or any other code files or programs with the ability to interrupt, destroy, compromise, or otherwise limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- That you will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers for the purpose of disguising the origin of any Content posted on the Sites;
- That you will not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information of our Sites or our other Vendors without our express written consent;
- That you will not avoid, bypass, reverse engineer, interfere with, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technical measure implemented by us to administer and protect our Sites and Services;
- That you will not use any automated means or form of data scraping or data extraction to access, query, download or otherwise collect our Content or related information from any of our Sites (except as expressly permitted by us) or otherwise without authorization use or upload our Content; or create new links, reposts, or referrals through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers and data mining tools);
- That you will not duplicate, download, publish, modify or otherwise distribute our Content for any purpose other than for your own individual use;
- That you will not collect or “harvest” from the Sites the personal information (“Information”) of other Users or Vendors without their consent for the purpose of transmitting unsolicited commercial mass mailings, “spamming” or for any other unlawful purpose; and
- That you will not access our Sites and Services by any means other than through interfaces expressly authorized by us and these Terms;
- That you will, when making use of content sourced from our Sites, adhere to the Content Compliance Policy;
We cannot guarantee that the service will be fault-free. If a fault occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. If Bid Solutions is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Bid Solutions Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
Your access to the Bid Solutions Site may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore the service as soon as we reasonably can
Our Sites are comprised of Content created by us, our Partners, our Vendors and our Users. This section sets out the ownership and usage rights for each type of Content.
Our Sites, including without limitation the Product Listings we create from publicly available content and any other content we create or license, Services, along with the domain names, and all intellectual property rights therein (collectively, the “Bid Solutions IP”), are the property of Bid Solutions, its Affiliates and/or its authorized licensors and is protected under the laws of England and Wales, and international copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property laws.
Except to the extent otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, Vendor will not copy, reproduce, modify, use, distribute, display, create derivative works of or otherwise exploit the Bid Solutions IP without the express written consent of Bid Solutions or the applicable copyright owner.
In addition, the look and feel of this Site, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts, is the service mark, trademark, and/or trade dress of Bid Solutions and may not be copied, imitated, or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Bid Solutions. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, and company names or logos mentioned in or on this Site are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes, or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by Bid Solutions.
Other logos and product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SUBMISSIONS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR ERRORS. BID SOLUTIONS DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OF, AND DISCLAIMS, ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OTHER INACCURACIES RELATING TO, THE INFORMATION AND DESCRIPTION OF THE TECHNOLOGY PRODUCTS AND RELATED SERVICES DISPLAYED ON THIS SITE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE PRICING, SCREENSHOTS, VIDEOS, LIST OF PRODUCT AND SERVICE FEATURES, VENDOR COMPANY INFORMATION, GENERAL PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.). BID SOLUTIONS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SUBMISSIONS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES CONTAINED OR DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE, AND THE INCLUSION OR OFFERING OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE DOES NOT CONSTITUTE ANY ENDORSEMENT OR RECOMMENDATION OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY BID SOLUTIONS. ALL SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SUBMISSIONS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY BID SOLUTIONS. BID SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY EMAIL SENT FROM BID SOLUTIONS, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BID SOLUTIONS HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SUBMISSIONS, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES CONTAINED OR DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL BID SOLUTIONS (NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND AFFILIATES) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH, YOUR ACCESS TO, DISPLAY ON, OR USE OF THIS SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO ACCESS, DISPLAY, OR USE THIS SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR RELIANCE UPON OPINIONS APPEARING ON THIS SITE; ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, SUBMISSIONS, SOFTWARE, LINKED SITES, PRODUCTS, AND/OR SERVICES OBTAINED OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE; OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE ACCESS TO, DISPLAY ON, OR USE OF THIS SITE) WHETHER BASED ON A THEORY OF NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, AND EVEN IF BID SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these Terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms inure to the benefit of Bid Solutions.
You agree to defend and indemnify BID SOLUTIONS and its affiliates and licensees and any of its or their officers, directors, employees, and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties, liabilities, or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your breach of these Terms or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Site.
This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites or platforms operated by parties other than Bid Solutions. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites or platforms and are not responsible for their content or the privacy or other practices of such websites or platforms. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Site or other websites or platforms) is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites or platforms does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or platforms or any association with their operators.
You agree that no joint venture, agency, partnership, or employment relationship exists between you and Bid Solutions and/or affiliates as a result of these Terms or use of this Site.
Our performance under these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of this Site or information provided to, or gathered by, us with respect to such use. To the extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that you will bring any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this Site within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued or such claim or cause of action will be irrevocably waived.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remaining provisions in these Terms shall continue in effect.
These Terms (and any other terms, policies, guidelines, or agreements referenced herein) constitute the entire agreement between you and Bid Solutions with respect to this Site and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and Bid Solutions with respect to this Site. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters, and/or data mentioned on this Site are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product, or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Bid Solutions Limited is committed to providing a quality service to our clients and candidates. If you are not satisfied with the level of service you have received from us we would like you to tell us about it. All complaints are taken very seriously and any feedback is appreciated as it provides us with an opportunity to improve our standards. All complaints and feedback are referred on to Managing Director.
If you would like to make a formal written complaint, you can contact our Managing Director via email or by post:
Martin Smith, Bid Solutions, Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2PR or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you written acknowledgement (email or letter), on receipt of your complaint within 15 working days.
- We will then record your complaints in our central register and start to investigate on your behalf. This is likely to involve the following steps:
- Examining your record to ascertain the sequence of relevant events & related correspondence
- Interviewing the relevant members of staff for clarification on the issue
- Liaising with senior management as appropriate
- We aim to acknowledge, fully investigate and duly resolve all complaints within 14 working days.
- A full written response to your complaint will be drafted by Managing Director and sent to you with supporting documentary evidence (if applicable).
- If you remain unsatisfied with the decision, you can contact the relevant industry trade association.