- Expertise: Content Evaluator
- Relevant Skills: Proofreading
- Industry Experience: Manufacturing - Other
Lisa is an expert Content Evaluator. She is a highly skilled proofreader, copy editor and evaluator of bidding, sales and marketing documents.
Lisa’s bidding career includes more than 15 years with a multi-national company, encompassing a range of roles including Bid Writer, Proposals Co-ordinator and Bid Manager. She also managed and maintained the company’s solution library, writing and editing hundreds of documents based on interviews with internal subject matter experts.
Lisa established her own business, Readman Writes, in 2018 to combine her unique skillset and passion for words with a sensible, commercial approach to clear and concise written communication. Her services include pre-tender evaluations, document reviews and one-to-one technical writing training.
She aims to ensure:
- Tender/PQQ questions are answered completely and without waffle
- Correct spelling, punctuation and grammar are considered an integral part of every document
- Every narrative produced (bids, case studies, website content, etc) represents the client in an engaging way that generates interest and wins business
In addition to word wrangling, Lisa continues to work as an ad hoc bid writer with recent successes of over £175 million in utility vegetation management, industrial painting, amenity horticulture and cleaning services.