The following definitions apply:
“Advertisement” means any job advertisement including Lineage Advertisements, Display Advertisements, Logo Buttons, Homepage Banners, Featured Job postings and/or any page(s) of Client advertising together with any other form of Advertisement as shall appear on the Website from time to time, or Bid Solutions social media channels.
“Client” means the company, firm or organisation which purchases Services from Bid Solutions.
“Commencement Date” means the date of commencement of the Services as set out in the Order Form.
“Banner” means a Client's banner Advertisement displayed on the page(s) of the Website
“Bid Solutions” means Bid Solutions Limited, company registered number 05194464, whose registered office is at Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2PR.
“Order Form” means an order form electronically completed and submitted by the Client confirming details and pricing of the Services ordered by the Client.
“Services” means the online recruitment services as set out in Clause 1 below, or any additional services that may have been agreed in writing with the Client.
“Terms” means these terms and conditions contained within this document.
“Website” means bidsolutions.co.uk or any other Websites (domain names) under Bid Solutions’ control, whether partial or otherwise and including without limitation the Website content, databases, software, code and graphics.
Bid Solutions is offering the following Services via its Website:
CV Search: Direct email communication to shortlisted, relevant candidates that match your job specification and salary:
- Candidate responses routed directly to your recruitment team
- Target the largest number of passive candidates in the UK
- Job featured in Bid Solutions weekly Job Mailshot
- Creation of job description to maximise candidate engagement
Job Post: Company branded advert in ‘Featured Jobs’ on Bid Solutions homepage:
- 14 Day Posting
- 7 Day Auto Refresh
Job Post & Social: Job Post (as above) plus LinkedIn Jobs & Industry Groups, CV-Library, Indeed, Facebook and Twitter:
- 30 Day Posting
- 7 Day Auto Refresh
- Job featured in Bid Solutions weekly Job Mailshot
Bid Solutions shall provide the above Services in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. The Services do not constitute an offer by Bid Solutions and Bid Solutions reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to refuse to offer the Services to any person or organisation.
- Commencement of Services
Bid Solutions will not commence the provision of Services until a completed Order Form has been submitted by the Client. A legally binding contract between Bid Solutions and the Client comprising these Terms and the Order Form will then come into effect. Bid Solutions shall perform the Services using the information and criteria supplied by the Client. It is the Client’s responsibility to provide accurate and up to date information.
Prices are specified on Bid Solutions website and are guaranteed for the period stated on the Order Form. Any discounts agreed are confidential and may not be disclosed by the Client. If any Services to be used within any time period specified on the Order Form are not used within that period of time, they may not be carried over into any subsequent period without Bid Solutions prior written consent. The Client will be responsible for payment for any unused Services.
- Payments & Refunds
All prices exclude VAT. Once the Order Form has been received by Bid Solutions and a legally binding contract formed, Bid Solutions cannot offer a refund for the agreed services. The Client is entitled to withdraw the Services from Bid Solutions’ website, but no refunds shall be provided for any cancellations.
Accepted methods of payment are listed below:
- Payment by Bank transfer or to a Bid Solutions nominated account.
- Payment by Credit/Debit cards can be made online through Paypal or via telephone. Payment online shall be subject to Paypal’s Terms & Conditions.
- Job Advertising
By returning the signed Order Form, the Client is authorising Bid Solutions to advertise job vacancies on their behalf. The Client agrees to provide Bid Solutions, in such format as Bid Solutions may request, any information, the content of the vacancy, the artwork, design work and logos necessary to enable Bid Solutions to provide those Services. The Client agrees to indemnify Bid Solutions against any claim, loss, expense, and/or damage (“Losses”) in connection therewith.
Following receipt of an order form, the job adverts will go live during the following times based on 24-hour clock UK time;
Weekdays between 08:00 - 17:00, advert live within 8 hours
17:01 - 23:59 - advert live by 2pm the following day
Weekends & Bank Holidays - Job advertised by 2pm next working day. The Client will be notified by email when the job advert has gone live.
- Illegal advertisements
You agree to deal fairly and professionally and in accordance with requirements set forth in the Employment Rights Act 1996, Equality Act 2010 and any other applicable laws with individuals who may respond to an advertisement you have posted and with Jobseekers you may contact. You must not do anything which may bring Bid Solutions or the website into disrepute. You will indemnify Bid Solutions from and against any claim brought by an individual against us arising from your breach of this obligation or any other of these Terms. Advertisements which appear to discriminate on grounds of sex, race or disability are illegal and may result in proceedings being taken against both the Client and the publisher. Advertisements are accepted by Bid Solutions on the basis that the Client confirms that any requirement or qualification which may appear to discriminate illegally is in compliance with any exemption available under the relevant legislation. Notwithstanding this confirmation, if Bid Solutions nonetheless believe that an advertisement may be discriminatory Bid Solutions may at their discretion either amend the advertisement or remove it from their website bidsolutions.co.uk without liability to the Client to make any refund of amounts paid in respect of the posting or otherwise and will inform the Client accordingly.
- Responses to advertisements
The Client agrees to deal fairly and professionally with individuals who may respond to the advertisement posted and not do anything which may bring Bid Solutions into disrepute. The Client will indemnify Bid Solutions from and against any claim brought by an individual against Bid Solutions arising from a breach of this obligation or any other of these terms and conditions. Bid Solutions do not guarantee any response to the job advertisement or that the responses will be from individuals suitable for the job advertised. It is the Client’s responsibility to carry out such checks and procedures as are necessary to ensure that candidates are suitable for the job advertised and have the required qualifications and personal characteristics. The Client agrees that it shall be the sole data controller of such personal data gathered from the job advertising responses, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 2018 and, as such, shall be solely responsible for its processing.
- Third party sites
Job advertisements that the Client agrees to post on Bid Solutions’ website will also appear on third party recruitment web sites pursuant to agreements from time to time between Bid Solutions and the proprietors of such web sites.
- Limitation of liability
In the event that the Client makes a Claim against Bid Solutions for whatever reason, Bid Solutions’ total liability (if any) shall not exceed the price paid by the Client for the Services. Under no circumstances shall Bid Solutions be liable for any consequential, indirect or special losses howsoever arising or for any loss of profits, revenue, interest, goodwill, business and/or savings (whether direct or indirect). Nothing in these terms shall be construed to exclude Bid Solutions’ liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which cannot by law be excluded.
- All Intellectual property rights connected with Services and/or the Bid Solutions’ Website shall remain vested in Bid Solutions or any third party from whom such rights are licensed. The Client shall not reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, publish, transmit, distribute, or in any way commercially exploit any material which is subject to any Intellectual property rights.
- Bid Solutions cannot guarantee that
- the Website and/or the Services will be available at all times;
- the Website will be free from errors, viruses and/or other harmful applications; and
- the Services will generate any applications, responses or results.
- Bid Solutions shall not be in breach of these Terms if events beyond its reasonable control prevent Bid Solutions from performing the Services.
- The Client hereby warrants that reproduction and/or publication of the Advertisement by Bid Solutions as originally submitted or as amended will not breach any agreement or infringe or violate any right of any person or render Bid Solutions liable to any proceedings whatsoever and the Client indemnifies Bid Solutions against all costs, claims, damages, loss, expenses and liabilities suffered or incurred by Bid Solutions as a result of this undertaking and warranty being incorrect.
- The Client warrants that any information supplied by the Client in connection with the provision of the Services is accurate, complete and true.
- The Client warrants that in respect of any Advertisement which contains the name or pictorial representation (photographic or otherwise) of any living person and/or any part of any living person and/or any copy by which any living person is or can be identified the Client has obtained the authority of such living person to make use of such name, representation and/or copy.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to protect their computers against any viruses and malware.
- These Terms and, where appropriate, the Order Form contain the entire agreement and understanding between Bid Solutions and the Client. The Client acknowledges that it has not relied on any representation made by Bid Solutions in entering this contract; however, nothing in this clause shall exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law, all terms implied by law or statute are excluded.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the website terms and conditions apply in addition to the above Terms.
- Notices to Bid Solutions shall be sent by email to email@example.com and notices to the Client shall be sent by email to the address supplied by the Client on the Order Form.