Early Trends from the UK Bid & Proposal Salary Survey
We have had a fantastic response to the UK Bid & Proposal Salary Survey. With over 600 people completing the survey in the first week, it has revealed some interesting early trends:
- Women are currently outnumbering men, with 55% of respondents being female
- The South East and London continues to be the dominant location with 56% of respondents
- Only 45 job titles have been recorded, which is great progress against previous years
- 45% of respondents felt APMP Certification was either not relevant or their company wouldn’t sponsor the training.
We still really need your help. If you haven’t yet completed the survey, we would really appreciate your input. In particular:
- Response rates from Scotland, Northern Ireland, Wales, and Northern England are low.
- Only 13% of respondents are currently selling products versus services.
- Knowledge management and pre-written content specialists are underrepresented.
To complete the survey, please follow this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/6TM95L9
Our latest Permanent Opportunities this week include:
- Bid Manager Opportunity based in London for a leading software organisation. Salary is up to £55k – https://bidsolutions.co.uk/jobs/?keywords=VAC-16809
- Bid Manager / Writer Vacancy based in Dublin for a leading integrated security company. Salary is up to €45k – https://bidsolutions.co.uk/jobs/?keywords=VAC-16804
- Bid/Business Development Manager Role based in London for a leading charity organisation. Salary is up to £38k – https://bidsolutions.co.uk/jobs/?keywords=VAC-16810
- Bid Assistant Opportunity based in London for one of the UK’s largest providers of social welfare. Salary is up to £36k – https://bidsolutions.co.uk/jobs/?keywords=VAC-16787
- Bid Writer Position with a leading healthcare company based in London. Salary is up to £35k –https://bidsolutions.co.uk/jobs/?keywords=VAC-16794
For full list of vacancies please visit – https://bidsolutions.co.uk/jobs
Read more News