An independent energy provider is seeking a Bid Writer / Manager to join its growing team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for managing and writing bids to both public and private sector clients. You will lead bids and interact with SMEs across the business to get the information you need to complete the bid. The key requirement for this role is strong bid writing skills, but the ability to manage your own bids is also important.
• Writing bespoke bid content for a varied client base
• Interviewing subject matter experts and drafting content from their responses
• Editing content from the bid library – although the industry is continuously evolving, so recognising which content needs refreshing is important
• Co-ordinating and managing bid responses with support from the Head of Bids
Required Skills / Experience:
• 3 years’ experience of bid writing is essential
• Relevant industry sector experience includes: energy, construction, facilities management, building environments or social housing.
• Full right to work in the UK is essential
Should this position be of interest, please contact Ben Hannon on 02081265231 / firstname.lastname@example.org