Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading architectural practice in Manchester. Our client is recruiting for a Bid & Marketing Manager who has a strong bid or proposal writing background and wants to stretch their skills across a dynamic blended marketing remit.
Bid & Marketing Manager Role:
The role typically has a 70:30 ratio of bid/proposals to marketing. Therefore, your priority would be to manage the release of an opportunity (RFI, PQQ, ITT, RFP etc) through to its submission and at interview stage, implementing all necessary proposal procedures, compliance assurance and governance.
You will be able to create compliant and compelling bid content and case studies that respond to a client’s pain points and effectively articulate the win themes. You will support the production of technical copy alongside the team, as well as ensure the compliance of commercial aspects.
You will work closely with senior leadership to kick off the bid process, identify the bid team, target client requirements, manage the timescales for production, facilitate reviews and deliver the proposal. Typically, you will have experience of managing and updating a content library and will be comfortable in contributing and editing standard content to target a client’s bespoke requirements.
Naturally, the role will require the development of close familiarity with the practice’s projects and approach. In the marketing function, you will communicate these effectively through social media and the company website, add to the sector portfolios, create bespoke content and occasionally organise attendance at events such as Healthcare Estates.
Skills Required for Bid & Marketing Manager:
• 4-8 years bid management and writing experience
• Strong writing skills required
• Some marketing background preferred but not essential
• Written English skills
• InDesign/Word software skills
• Communication and people management at senior level
• Detail orientated and good judgement of client requirements
Bid & Marketing Manager Candidate Profile:
• Collaborative worker with excellent, accurate written and verbal communication skills
• Innovative thinker who can contribute positively
• Organised and able to manage tight deadlines
• Takes pride in their work and enthuses others
Should this position be of interest, please contact Lisa Easthope on 02081264537, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org