Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Proposals Manager to join a rapidly expanding Solutions Division in a fast paced, highly motivating environment where hard work and success is encouraged and highly rewarded.
The successful applicant will be required to demonstrate strong leadership experience within the IT Services and/or Consulting sectors, where they have had autonomy for the production of compelling tender responses.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Proposals Manager will have full ownership of the end to end bid process for the Solutions Division, working closely with senior stakeholders and SME’s. They will lead on a wide range of capture opportunities varying in size from £2m to £100m, spanning Transformation Services, Programme Delivery, capability-led Managed Services and Multi-Disciplinary Teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Opportunity identification and tracking, maintaining access to portals and frameworks.
– Management and completion of prequalification documentation.
– Project management of the bid production process.
– Setting the standard for documentation (consistency, common vocabulary and standard of writing). Content writing, editing and formatting.
– Production of compelling presentation material for customer presentations.
– Working with Technical Subject Matter Experts, translating technical information into quality bid content.
– Managing the Solutions Bid Library and document management process.
– Production of professional graphics and illustrations using Visio or similar.
– Use of recognised industry best-practice methods such as Shipley (APMP is preferred but not essential).
Values & Behaviors
– Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team/matrix team.
– Highly self-motivated, driven and with a sense of responsibility and ownership.
– Exacting standards, with a strong desire to improve and innovate.
– Able to prioritise workload and manage time effectively and drive the same behaviours in others
– High degree of flexibility and a ‘whatever it takes to get the job done’ approach
Competitive salary with OTE and excellent benefits package with the opportunity for travel.
Please contact Tanya Smith for more information on 0208 164 0651 / firstname.lastname@example.org