A professional services organisation is seeking a Bid Graphics Designer to join its team. The role will involve creation of high impact graphics and proposal documents that contribute to delivering the profit and growth aspirations of the business. You will support and contribute towards the delivery of the bid service levels and aligned to the overall company strategy.
• Creation of Printed and Digital materials including Reports, Tender responses, presentations and infographics.
• Use of Adobe InDesign or Microsoft Office – Word or PowerPoint, dependent on the project and the business requests.
• Supporting the Senior Bid Graphic Designer and business units in amending and maintaining existing materials.
• Working within templates and adhering to brand guidelines, typesetting and designing documents. Ensuring the quality design output for client facing materials.
• Creation of impactful visuals graphics e.g. structure charts, timelines, infographics, flowcharts.
• Working closely with team of onshore and offshore Bid Managers to deliver projects to time.
• Promoting design best practice within the business and agree deliverables within project timeframes.
• Maintain a library of document templates and graphics files.
• Work closely with the Bid Management Team to become integrated member of this growing team and a critical team player in the delivery of projects.
• Project manage design tasks for bids from start to finish, and being the guide on best practice design.
Required Skills / Experience:
• 4+ years of experience in graphic design using range of suites including Adobe CC InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other desktop publishing and typesetting tools.
• Preferred experience of working within the Insurance / Brokerage Market, or broader Financial Services.
• Proven track record of working in InDesign at an advanced level is essential
• Creation of interactive reports and presentations
• MS Word and PowerPoint intermediate formatting skills, e.g working with templates, using styles, image types and creation of editable graphics.
• Working knowledge of Artwork management systems / content libraries and processes
• Working to brand guidelines
• Proactive approach to design related tasks
• Exceptional time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening, verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate effectively.
Should this position be of interest, please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org