Want to join a hardworking, progressive, successful and fun independently-owned and independently-minded leading international, independent real estate consultancy? If so, read on as they are currently seeking a Bid Writer to join their Bid Team in their London Office. Operating a hybrid-working policy giving employees the opportunity to work between their home and the office, where the job allows it.
• Demonstrable experience of bid writing for winning submissions across public and private sector opportunities.
• Ability to write clearly and concisely
• Experience in managing bid projects from start to completion would be advantageous.
• APMP qualification (advantageous) and a commitment to CPD
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational ability and be able to prioritise multiple demands effectively to tight deadlines.
• Ability to influence and gain respect from senior management.
• IT literate – must be able to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PP) and D365 to a high standard
• Eye for design and proficiency in using Adobe Creative Cloud apps (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator would be advantageous).
• Highly organised, self-motivated and reliable.
• Can-do attitude with ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team when necessary.
For more information please contact Tanya Smith at Tanya_Smith@bidsolutions.co.uk with a copy of your CV or call 0208 1640651.