A London based law firm is seeking an EMEA Bid Lead to join its team. This is multifaceted role, incorporating team leadership, strategy development and live bid management.
You will work on global bids, often with short turnaround times. As such, qualifying opportunities and making use of available bid resource is crucial. This is a highly networked role, working with lawyers and business service leaders across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Responsibilities – Leadership:
• Line management of the bid team
• Develop and mentor bid team members
Responsibilities – Bid Management:
• Managing bids – panel pitches, transactions and high value bids
• Developing content with a forensic eye for detail
• Working with lawyers and stakeholders throughout the process
Essential Skills / Qualifications:
• Due to the importance and exposure of this role within the business, only candidates with experience of the legal sector will be considered for this role.
• Strong bid management experience
• Experience as a leader, mentor and coach of bid professionals
• You must have full right to work within the UK to be considered for this role.
Should this position be of interest, please contact Ben Hannon on 02081265231 / firstname.lastname@example.org