New Bid Coordinator position to support the bid team with IT, cloud and communications services proposals. In this position you will assist with tender responses and draw together bid Information and manage the administration requirements. This will include completion of PQQ, RFI and proposal responses and collating information to the bid book.
Key responsibilities for this job:
• Sourcing opportunities from multiple portal systems, including initial qualification.
• Managing the bid tool and updating relevant content throughout all departments.
• Setting up and collating of standard bid response documents in accordance with the Exponential-e defined styles and branding
• Co-ordinating and chairing PQQ and proposal opportunity meetings
• Liaising with various departments to gather information for Bids
• Review, drafting and managing the delivery customer bid request materials received including pre-qualification questionnaires, RFQs and RFPs for smaller standard bids
• Providing bid follow-up activity assistance and expertise when needed to support the sales cycle standardisation of the proposal process
• Assisting with creation of PowerPoint presentations to present to clients at the shortlisted stage of the bid process
• Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
• Updating and collating information in the bid books for opportunities
• Salesforce updates for all open opportunities and cases
• Updating weekly reports for open opportunities for management
• Extracting reusable text from completed bids into the bid library and generalising for future use
Knowledge and experience required:
• Experience working in a sales driven environment responding to bids and tenders with associated deadlines
• Excellent time management skills
• Well organised self-starter with strong administration skills
• Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
• Good presentation skills and strong experience with Microsoft Office packages
Should this position be of interest, please contact Lisa Easthope on 0208 126 4537 or email email@example.com