Exciting opportunity for an experienced Bid Writer to join one of the UK’s leading Health & Social Care providers. The role is offered on a WFH basis with some occasional travel required.
You must have relevant experience in the Health & Social Care sector. Candidates must have a strong written ability and excellent attention to detail. This role requires the ability to work under pressure to meet challenging deadlines.
Core responsibilities of the role include:
” Responsibility for the EOI, PQQ and ITT stages of the bid cycle, taking ownership of the end-to-end bid process
• Identifying and responding to new opportunities
• Gathering input from a variety of contributors to create a winning bid
• Completing the full written proposal, in terms of content and presentation
• Preparing and reviewing the bid
• Writing large, complex proposals requiring research and investigation
• Following strict bid and quality governance processes
• Preparing and delivering client presentations
• Ensuring timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
• Arranging post bid reviews to promote continual improvement
• Ensuring the extensive bid library remains up to date
• Working flexibly to manage workload peaks and troughs common to bidding roles involving responding to Public Procurement timetables
• Researching new legislative requirements and continually updating written material
• Maintaining the high success rate of the current team.
For more information please contact Tanya Smith on 0208 1640651 or send a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com