Our Client, the UK’s leading provider of Community Equipment, Technology Enabled Care, Wheelchair services and clinical services, is currently seeking an experienced Bid Projects Coordinator. The successful incumbent would be expected to ensure the delivery of each bid is properly managed and coordinated. The bid team works with multiple teams across the business (and externally) to support and deliver the inputs to each bid. The core purpose of this job is to plan, coordinate and ensure delivery of these inputs on time and to the quality required. This will involve working with the Head of Bidding/Bid Manager, and individual bid Subject Matter Experts to:
• Plan and set out timelines and milestones for preparation for, and completion of, each bid, working in an environment where several bids may be running at once.
• Ensure teams and people across the business are clear on what they need to do, by when, for each bid.
• Ensure all contributions to bids are delivered on time and all necessary actions to complete the bid are delivered.
As they develop into new areas and develop solutions for customers there will also be a requirement to:
• Assist the Head of Bidding/Bid Manager review bid feedback and customers’ needs.
• Work with the Head of Bidding/Bid Manager to set out improvements to delivery, bid submission and capability which will enable the business to win.
• Coordinate projects to ensure these improvements are put in place.
You will be:
• Highly organised: able to plan multiple inputs to multiple bids and put these into a clear set of project timelines/bid management plans to ensure bids are completed on time.
• A good communicator: able to work with different levels of people across different teams, across the business, from those on the front line of the business through to the Board to ensure they are aware of what is needed – and deliver when required.
• Experienced in managing projects: you may not be formally qualified as a project manager, but you will understand and have experience of delivering the basics, and want to develop your project management skills (which we will help you to do, through coaching, training and qualifications).
• Your career ambitions may be to grow in bidding, or project management (or both!). We have development and career opportunities across the business in both these areas for someone who can prove themselves in this role
Should this position be of interest, please contact Tanya Smith on 0208 164 0651/ firstname.lastname@example.org