Bid Solutions Terms of Supply for Training Services
Bid Solutions Limited (referred to as “Bid Solutions” or “we”), is a company registered in England with company number 05194464 whose registered office is at Parkshot House, 5 Kew Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 2PR. It operates the website bidsolutions.co.uk, where training course bookings can be made and paid for. Training course bookings can also be made and paid for via email or telephone, should you require a bespoke solution. These terms and conditions apply to all training course bookings made by the Client (the named individual booking or / and attending the course) and are applicable to in-house, external, and virtual training courses.
Please print / bookmark a copy of these terms for future reference.
1. Prices for publicly available training courses will be published on our website. Bid Solutions prices for bespoke training courses will be provided in a written proposal (or email). This remains valid for the period stated in the proposal, or for sixty days from the date of submission, whichever is the shorter.
2. Where the services relate to the provision of a bespoke training course, payment is required 7 working days before the course start date. Special arrangements may be separately agreed via email or in the case of late bookings. Payment for Public training courses is due at the time of booking / no later than the start of the training event.
3. In the event of cancellation by the Client, the Client shall remain liable for all agreed fees on a proportional basis in accordance with the below:
- Bespoke Training Courses
- Cancellation within 1 week of delivery: 100% of agreed fees will be payable
- Cancellation within 2 weeks of delivery: 50% of agreed fees will be payable
- Public Training Courses
- Cancellation within 7 days of making an online booking entitles you to a full refund. Thereafter, your registration fee is non-refundable. Requests will be considered for transfer of the course to another named individual. If booking takes place less than 7 days before the course commences, no refunds are permitted for cancellation.
- 1:1 Coaching
- Cancellation within 3 working days of delivery: 100% of agreed fees will be payable
- Cancellation within 10 working days of delivery: 50% of agreed fees will be payable
4. If the Client fails to make payment as required by these Terms of Business or if the Client shall go into liquidation or has a Receiver or Administrator appointed, then Bid Solutions shall have the right to cancel this contract and discontinue any work and all sums owing at that time shall become immediately payable as a debt to Bid Solutions.
5. Bid Solutions reserves the right to increase the price from that advertised on its website or in other forms at its discretion and for any reason prior to the course commencement. Where this affects the price payable by the Client and the Client has made payment of the previous advertised price (not including Purchase Orders and Reservations) and does not wish to proceed at the increased price a full refund will be payable. The price does not include travel, accommodation, meals, or other related expenses unless explicitly stated. All prices are exclusive of Value Added Tax, and this will be charged at the appropriate rate. In line with Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998/2000/2002 regulations, interest on overdue accounts will be levied at 3.5% of the net amount per month.
6. In the event of force majeure, illness, coronavirus restrictions or any other valid reason affecting the availability of the trainer/consultant, Bid Solutions reserves the right to reschedule the work or course as soon as possible after the cancelled date. In the event of cancellation by Bid Solutions due to any other reason beyond its control, Bid Solutions will not be responsible for any consequential losses by the Client for cancelled accommodation or any other liability. Bid Solutions will not be responsible for any financial, economic or indirect loss incurred by the Client including loss of business, profit, and income or missed opportunities. It is the Client’s responsibility to take out suitable insurance cover to protect its property and business interests.
7. Training course schedules are intended for general guidance only and do not form any part of a contract. Bid Solutions reserves the right to make any reasonable variations to public and in-house courses, including the content and location of the courses, without notice. The indication of course availability and location shown on the Bid Solutions website is for general guidance and does not form any part of a contract. Please contact Bid Solutions before making any travel or accommodation arrangements as Bid Solutions will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that the delegates meet the prerequisites of the course on which they are booked, and that the course content meets their requirements. Bid Solutions will deliver the training with reasonable skill and care. Any other conditions or warranties whether express or implied as to the quality of the training are hereby expressly excluded. Unless otherwise indicated, all courses are delivered solely in English, and all delegates must be sufficiently proficient in English language before attending a course. For courses not exclusive to one Client, Bid Solutions reserves the right to refuse admission to the training premises by any person whom they consider in their absolute discretion to be unsuitable for admission onto the training.
8. For courses conducted over Zoom, in the event of unforeseen/unavoidable circumstances including power loss to premises, PC breakdown, loss of Internet connection due to Internet provider technical issues and other issues preventing course delivery, Bid Solutions reserves the right to reschedule the courses to mutually agreeable dates for both parties and at no penalty to Bid Solutions.
9. Written feedback on the training will be requested from all attendees. In the event of any dissatisfaction around course delivery, the Client should immediately inform Bid Solutions in writing of the areas of concern. Bid Solutions will arrange a meeting with the Client and the trainer to understand the issues and together the parties and the trainer will use reasonable endeavours to agree to a remedial action plan to resolve the issue.
Bid Solutions reserves the right to use feedback and comments from training courses in our own marketing content. Individual delegates and companies will remain anonymous unless otherwise agreed in writing. Bid Solutions may provide access to online services via several different providers as is it may require to meet demand. Whilst we strive to ensure the reliability of these services, we cannot accept liability for the Clients inability to access these services.
To provide Training services we may gather personal data. If you are booking a training course on behalf of a Client, you should ensure that you have the consent of the data subjects to provide this information to a third party (Bid Solutions). A copy of our privacy notice can be found on our website here: https://bidsolutions.co.uk/privacy/
11. The duplication, resale, or delivery to a third party of such training products by the Client is not permitted unless Bid Solutions has previously granted express written permission. Bid Solutions retain copyright over all training materials provided or distributed. Unauthorised distribution or reproduction is prohibited. It is prohibited for delegates to record any part of any training programme either by audio or video means.
12. Travel to the course venue on the evening prior to commencement of the event will be undertaken at the sole discretion of the Consultant taking into consideration other commitments. If the Client’s choice of venue is some distance from the selected Consultant’s base, then Bid Solutions reserves the right to agree additional charges for travelling time. For train travel more than four hours, the Consultant shall travel First Class. For Air travel more than five hours, the Consultant shall travel Business Class unless agreed otherwise in advance.
13. The Client agreeing these terms shall expressly warrant that he/she has the authority of all persons included in the programme, whether detailed by name or not, to make application upon foregoing conditions on their behalf.
14. These Terms and Conditions supersede any conditions associated with Client purchase orders unless otherwise agreed in writing.
15. A course booking, the production of any material or the agreement to provide any service does not give either party the right to use the other’s name, or the name of any of its directors or representatives for advertising. Each party must seek consent before posting advertisements, direct mailing or seeking media advertising or editorial coverage of any kind whether in the press, over the Internet or on radio or television. Each party reserves the right to amend or refuse to allow any such advertisement to be published if, in its opinion, any such publication would not be of benefit to it.
Should a Client’s behaviour fall below what the trainer considers to be reasonable, then the trainer, acting with full authority, has the right to eject any given delegate from a training course or remove them from an online session. We reserve the right to action this without warning. No refunds or credits can be provided in the event of a Client’s removal from a course.
16. The Parties shall each bear their own legal costs in relation to this Agreement.
17. Each right or remedy of either Party under this Agreement is without prejudice to any other right or remedy of either Party, whether under this Agreement or not.
18. If any term of this Agreement is found by any court, tribunal, or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be wholly or partly illegal, invalid, void, unenforceable or unreasonable it shall, to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, voidness, unenforceability, or unreasonableness, be deemed severable and the remaining term, and the remainder of such term, shall continue in force with full effect. If such court, tribunal, or administrative body of competent jurisdiction decides that such term is not severable, the parties agree to attempt to substitute the relevant term with a valid, enforceable and legal provision which achieves, to the greatest extent possible, the same effect as the original term would have.
19. Failure or delay by a Party to enforce, or partially enforce, any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any of its rights. Any waiver by a Party of any breach of, or any default under, any provision of this Agreement by the other Party shall be in writing and shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default and shall in no way affect the other provisions of this Agreement.
20. Both Parties agree to comply with all applicable local laws and regulations (including without limitation data protection and immigration laws and regulations) which are relevant to each of their obligations under this Agreement.
21. No provisions of this Agreement are enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any person who is not a party to the agreement.
22. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.