Location: Remote and hybrid working with location flexibility. Triad offices are in Godalming, Surrey and Milton Keynes.
£60K per annum, plus benefits.
Do you want to be part of a team winning some of the most exciting technology-related assignments in the UK public sector?
Triad is an IT consultancy company, and we are looking to complement our team with an experienced Bid Writer.
This is an exciting time to join Triad, as we embark on the next phase of our journey to becoming the UK’s favourite technology company by 2025.
As a Bid Writer, you will play a significant role in achieving our aim by allowing us to increase the impact, quality and capacity of our content (be that bid responses, case studies, articles or presentations). You will find yourself at the heart of the action as the business continues to grow its consultancy team.
Candidates must be passionate about creating truly compelling content and thrive when working in a fast-paced and driven environment.
As Bid Writer, you will report day to day into our Managing Consultant, whilst also having a direct line to our Client Services Director. The role will involve liaising with our Senior Management Team and our wider consultancy base to build up anecdotes, case studies and put together compelling content which can be used to drive the business forward.
The main focus will be on writing and content creation (c.80%), while the remainder (20%) will involve helping to co-ordinate our bid responses i.e. collating, reviewing, submitting etc.
Overall, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference and to help shape, develop and influence Triad’s bid process going forward. This is also an ideal opportunity to give oxygen to those great ideas that you may have had in other roles that may have been stifled by a less agile culture than Triad’s.
• Excellent writing skills across proposals, bid responses, case studies and marketing materials, with a record of wins
• Ability to review and refine content submitted by Triad consultants
• Familiarity with public sector competitive bid processes, e.g. DOS, G-Cloud and TS3
• Strong Microsoft Word and PowerPoint skills
• Ability to produce compelling graphics and presentations
• Project and time management to work to challenging deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Proactive approach to continuous improvement of processes and content
• Broad knowledge of technologies and IT management processes
• Excellent communication skills to engage with internal stakeholders across our management and consultancy teams to elicit timely inputs
• Able to self-manage workload of parallel bids and other work
Nice to have
• CV writing, editing and formatting experience
• Familiarity with business case structures and presentation
• Background in IT consultancy
• Familiarity with the technology areas of ICT project management, digital architecture and agile software development
Who we’re looking for:
As an experienced Bid Writer, you will be responsible for:
• Writing quality technology-based bids for public and private sector opportunities
• Producing bid presentations including original graphics to house style
• Managing and coordinating end-to-end bid responses
• Facilitation and documentation of capture planning in advance of bid opportunities
• Technical authoring of marketing materials including case studies and promotional documents
• Providing support to business development team with advice and content for their activities
Please contact David Sparkes, via David.Sparkes@Triad.co.uk for the full job description or submit your application now.