Bid Solutions is seeking an experienced Bid Manager on behalf of our Client, the UK’s leading provider of tailored parking solutions. As Bid Manager you will help identify, manage and write tenders across a range of public and private sector business units. You will coordinate the teams of subject matter experts, enhance the quality of tender submissions, contribute to presentation preparation and, if required, support in face-to-face pitching. You will work closely with the Managing Director, Commercial Director, Business Unit Directors, Marketing, IT, Finance and Operational colleagues in the development and delivery of compelling bids.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To seek, identify and secure new profitable & sustainable business opportunities for the Company by leading/managing formal bid processes.
• To form and maintain working relations with key players within public and private sector organisations where such relationships may enhance the Company’s business opportunities and its understanding of pipeline opportunities.
• Demonstrate a high level of commercial acumen, and an understanding of procurement procedures and processes in both the public and private sectors, and utilise this for new business acquisition and contract retention success.
• Develop compelling win-themes, strategic advantages and bid differentiators (in conjunction with operational colleagues) to heighten chances of success via the competitive tender channel.
• Write, create and prepare pre-qualification questionnaires and ITT responses, working closely with the Business Development team and relevant operational/support services colleagues, ensuring excellence in quality, accuracy and presentation.
• Prepare key and accurate information – including commercial workbooks, formal Group dealbooks, Powerpoint presentations and client handouts – for the preparation and presentation of bids and tenders, working closely with colleagues in operations and finance in putting together the relevant financial and budgetary information for the bids and managing investment risk.
Please note this position is office based with home working 2/3 days/week. UK travel may be required also from time to time.
Should this position be of interest, please contact Tanya Smith on 0208 164 0651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org