SALARY: EUR €120k gross. Relocation assistance negotiable
LOCATION: Skopje, North Macedonia
A multinational company that uses technology and supply chain management to provide services for a variety of industries including energy, construction, facility management and the environment has an exciting opportunity for a Subject Matter Expert to join them in their Macedonia hub
As Supply Chain SME, you will be an essential part of the Bid team responsible for developing winning solutions for HFM, SFM and Catering services that meet the end client’s requirements and deliver profitable long-term cash flows through contract retention, contract extensions, and new contract wins.
Your wider focus during the bid solution development will be on Procurement Sourcing and Costs, in addition to providing support for other required service disciplines, estimating, pricing, commercial review, and risk/opportunity analysis.
• Developing procurement strategies in parallel with the Operations Procurement teams that are inventive and cost-effective.
• Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
• Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
• Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure best value for money in addition to on-going feasibility.
• Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
• Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
• Providing support to the Operations Procurement teams in controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
• Preparing procurement reports.
• Native English speaking
• Experience in US, Europe and UK markets.
• Previous experience on
• Proven experience in successful private sector Procurement within Military, Government, Defence and UN projects.
• Proven experience within a procurement/comparable role, with a demonstrable track record of accurate costings and being part of a winning team
• Experienced in different pricing approaches, such as top down and bottom up, and employing a range of commercial models.
For a more detailed job description and how to apply please contact Tanya Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 1640651