Bid Manager – Hybrid role in Newcastle upon Tyne
New opportunity for an experience Bid Manager to join an expanding team within a leading energy company. In this role you will be supporting the delivery of planned growth targets across the Division through the effective management of bids, managing bid creation and delivery.
What you will bring to the role…
• Considerable experience in tender / bid management as well as bid writing, preferably within a bid management function
• Proven track record of delivering successful tenders achieving sales / BD targets
• Ability to operate within a professional team environment, co-ordinating the activities of multiple functions to provide input to specific bids / tenders that meet high level quality expectations
• Increase the pipeline of addressable opportunities within our markets
• Advanced MS Word skills and proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to write clearly and concisely for readers who are busy or distracted
• Strong written English language skills
• Knowledge, previous experience and network within the utilities sector
• Analytical skills
• Robust skills with “InDesign” graphic design software
• Certified to APMP Foundation or Practitioner Level
Should this Bid Manager position be of interest, please contact Lisa Easthope on 0208 126 4537 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.