A major property and infrastructure consultancy is seeking a Bid Writer to join its team in Leicester. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills within a well-established bid team.
• Write technical and non-technical tender responses and coordinate the writing process for bids
• Review opportunities and identify any positive and negative factors
• Structure proposals to meet the requirements of the customers’ evaluation team
• Review material from previous proposals with recommendations for appropriate usage including the use of storyboarding.
• Assist in the design and completion of storyboards and bid plans
• Understand the review process and implement on tenders and report on bid progress through appropriate internal channels
• Provide feedback and reviews, proof reading and editing support as required
• Set up bid response documents, create and edit bid responses for PQQ and SQ documents, and submit proposals through portals or emails, in line with client requirements
• Excellent bid writing skills with the ability to write in a concise and convincing manner
• Skills in reviewing and editing written content
• Good time management skills
• Personable attitude and willingness to engage with people from all levels of the business
• Attention to detail
• A general understanding or willingness to learn about the construction and property industry
Should this position be of interest, please contact Ben Hannon on 02081265231 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org