Our client, a major financial services organisation, is seeking a Proposal Writer to join its team. The Proposal Writer will be responsible for creating and developing customer-focused RFP responses and will form part of a high-performing bid team.
• Responsible for pre-populating responses from the database for review with Subject Matter experts (SME) to ensure well-written, accurate and compelling responses to RFPs, aligned to the prospects’ needs and requirements.
• Develop responses into key messages that are relevant in the context of the deal and ensure that responses emphasise the company’s strengths and differentiators.
• Assist in writing new and more complex RFP responses as well as proactively enhancing database answers.
• Partner with sales leads to develop memorable executives summaries
• Develop strong working relationships with the contributors to the RFP process to maintain the continued improvement in RFP responses and timeliness.
• Maintain and update responses in adherence to the brand & marketing guidelines and writing style.
Required Skills / Experience:
• Highly skilled communicator.
• Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills and the ability to write compelling RFP responses.
• High attention to detail and a strong commitment to quality control.
• Able to work on multiple assignments and complete high-quality work against strict and competing deadlines as dictated by internal teams, prospects, consultants and clients.
• Ability to manage priorities, plan and meet deadlines.
• Self-motivated and disciplined.
• Ability to think and write creatively.
• Experience of working with consultants and consultant led RFPs.
• Knowledge and prior experience of Qvidian.
• Proficient in MS Office packages.
Should this position be of interest, please contact Ben Hannon on 0208 126 5231, or email your CV to email@example.com