Exciting opportunity for a Bid Manager to join a fast growing infrastructure solution provider that enables future communities through connectivity. Based in London, their smart cities platform integrates both power and data at kerbside to support electric and autonomous vehicles, and the application of advanced IoT technologies.
The Bid Manager will be expected to manage the bid process from start to end with co-ordination and admin support from the Bid Coordinator. This role requires initiative, the highest levels of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
• 3 years working as a Bid Manager with solid experience of bid management from opportunity identification through to project delivery, able to provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions, and solution design
• Proven capability in delivering winning product and services opportunities through formal procurement routes in both Commercial and Public Sector
• Sound commercial understanding
• Experience of managing complex, multi-workstream opportunities
• Attention to detail
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage small to medium sized tenders, precise scheduling and multiple and shifting priorities
• Ability to take initiative
• Effective writing and communication skills
• Effective stakeholder management and confidence in dealing with senior management
• Excellent time management
• High work ethic
• A genuine interest in sustainability
• Certified APMP Foundation Level
• Experience with local government
• Experience of EV charging
• Ensure timely delivery of compliant, professionally produced and commercially sound proposals within customer defined timeframes
• Manage the bid qualification (bid go / no go) process for new opportunities
• Read and understand client bid documentation, deadlines and submission requirements
• Prepare and review the commercial aspects of the bid ensuring all aspects are within capability and included in the final price to the customer
• Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process
• Contribute to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation
• Consolidate content from contributors into the required format
• Co-ordinate bid production activities for prequalification questionnaires
• Ensure best practice and adherence to existing bid procedures, governance, and processes
• Process re-engineering and the introduction and implementation of relevant/appropriate necessary bid procedures, governance, and processes
• Arrange all post bid reviews with customers, post contract award
• Contribute in any other way to ensure continued success of the bid function.
For more information please contact Tanya Smith on 0208 1640651 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the latest copy of your CV.