A major financial services provider is seeking a Bid Executive to join its team. The Bid Executive supports the Bid Management team in maximising its ability to win new business and defend existing accounts. The role encompasses the project management of bids, is responsible for maintaining and expanding a library of pre-written content whilst providing critical support to the Senior Bid Managers in all aspects of response generation.
• Project management of bids from start to finish; from credentials statements, through to pitching materials. Supporting Senior Bid Managers working to defined win strategies and project plans.
• Ability to manage multiple bids and projects simultaneously; reprioritising as required and always keeping the business and teams appraised.
• Ensuring common and bespoke bid responses are fully compliant, accurate with procedures and policies, and delivered to time.
• Ensure all materials produced are in line with corporate brand guidelines.
• Use of MS office to create templates, frameworks and workable draft documents to be used throughout the bid process.
• Liaise with the business to collect information and data, copywrite responses to questions, organise and present the materials in line with the requirements of the bid and in the most impactful way.
• Managing draft reports and content with a clear audit trail, proofreading and editing copy.
• Work closely with internal and external design resources to project manage the formatting, design and print process.
• Clearly manage business expectations at all times, by communicating progress, keeping the business up to speed, and educating the business on our processes and appropriate timeframes.
• Deliver a ‘best in class’ service to your clients – the business – by being professional, punctual and proactive.
• Complete all corporate e-learn and mandatory training modules on time.
Key Skills / Qualifications
• Degree qualified or similar experience
• 1-2 years Content Management / Bid support experience within a corporate environment, ideally professional services or B2B
• A foundational understanding of major classes of insurance or willingness to learn
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the Company, including senior and executive management.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Builds rapport easily with colleagues and gains trust.
• Working within structured project methodology and reporting.
• Prior experience in working with offshore based teams.
• Ability to meet consistently high quality standards whilst managing a variety of projects and deadlines.
• Advanced MS Office expertise.
• Desktop publishing / Adobe CC skills advantageous
• Experience with workflow / project management software
• Strong written English and proofreading skills
Should this position be of interest, please contact Ben Hannon on 0208 126 5231, or email your CV to email@example.com