Exciting opportunity for a Bid Co-ordinator to join the UK’s largest architectural practice with a global presence.
The role involves working under the direction of partners and bid manager to produce bid documents, proposals, and presentation material to help the practice win new work. The successful bid co-ordinator will need to have excellent skills in brief analysis, writing and communication, and a can-do-attitude, able to support other departments in a fast-paced, creative environment.
• Coordinating with partners, project managers and communication team members to produce material for bid documents, OJEU responses, RFPs, RFQs, competition reports, project texts etc.
• Support with analysis of brief documents and undertake research on potential projects or clients.
• Preparing and maintaining bid deliverables matrix, monitoring bid timeline
• Collating bid material from subconsultants
• Preparing and printing accurate and high-quality bid documents using Adobe InDesign, in a deadline driven environment
• Supporting the bid team in writing and editing CVs and past project case studies, liaising closely with individuals
• Collaborating with the Marketing & Bid Managers in reviewing and improving marketing collateral with frequent deadlines.
• Proof reading for correction of grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors and compliance with style guidelines
Qualities and skills required
• Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
• Legally able to work in the country in which the position is based
• Experience of working in a bid position in a design or professional services company
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – articulate and diplomatic manner
• Able to resolve problems and work proactively
• Strong organisation skills and meticulous attention to detail
• Good technical knowledge of Adobe InDesign
• Experience of preparing bid documents and understanding of bid processes e.g. OJEU responses, RFPs, RFQs and competitions
• Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
• Able to ensure that discretion is exercised when dealing with sensitive information and that appropriate confidentiality is maintained at all times
• Able to demonstrate a flexible approach
• Able to organise and prioritise duties and work under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times
If this may be of interest, please contact Tanya Smith on 0208 1640651 or firstname.lastname@example.org.