An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and APMP qualified Bid Co-ordinator to join our Soho based Client, a fast growing infrastructure solution provider that enables future communities through connectivity.
The Bid Coordinator will provide support to the Bid team in co-ordinating and producing the proposal (PQQ, RFI, ITT, RFP etc.) documents. This role requires the highest levels of attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure and to demanding deadlines.
” Support bid team when required on bids including setting up project plan and providing support with client interface and communication via e-portal.
• Ensure timely delivery of compliant, professionally produces and commercially sound proposals within customer defined timeframes
• Co-ordinate bid production activities for prequalification questionnaires
• Reading and understanding client bid documentation, deadlines and submission requirements
• Contribute to the written proposal – both in terms of content and presentation.
• Consolidate content from contributors into the required format and flag gaps to Bid Manager
• Develop and maintain the knowledge library
• Maintain, make available and backup master document sets
• Manage tender portals and update tender tracker accordingly
• Ensure best practice and adherence to existing bid procedures, governance and processes
Essential Skills and Experience
” Minimum 2 years’ experience working within a bid function/team
• Certified APMP Foundation Level
• Proven capability in delivery winning product and services opportunities through formal procurement routes in both Commercial and Public Sector
• Attention to detail
• Strong organization skills and ability to manage small to medium sized tenders, precise scheduling and multiple and shifting priorities
• Ability to take initiative
• Effective writing and communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Sound commercial understanding
If this is of interest, please contact Tanya Smith on 0208 1640651 or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org