Our Client, the UK’s leading provider of Community Equipment, Technology Enabled Care, Wheelchair services and clinical services, is currently seeking an experienced Bid Content Coordinator with an emphasis on writing. The successful incumbent would be expected to coordinate and manage the content library ensuring that bespoke inputs are extracted from bids and included within the content library alongside the established pre-written content. There will also be a requirement to provide writing support during peak times. Writing, developing and maintaining bid content across all the service. This will involve working with the Head of Bidding/Bid Manager, and individual bid Subject Matter Experts.
This will involve working with the Head of Bidding/Bid Manager, and individual bid Subject Matter Experts to:
• Write, maintain and manage the bid library including all pre-written content and any bid related collateral.
• Proactively develop and enhance content by reviewing best practice answers, collating core answers, and working with SMEs to enhance and ensure latest best practice and evidence is included in the library.
• Work with Subject Matter Experts to ensure content is regularly updated, within defined review cycles.
• Re-work content as required.
• Maintain graphics library.
• Maintain content library structure.
• Identify frequently asked questions from bids and RFPs to build into the content library.
• Support bid writers by identifying relevant evidence and information available for use in answering bid questions
• Writing support, as required at peak bid delivery times.
You will be:
• Highly organised: able to coordinate multiple inputs into the content library.
• Proactive – the ability to critically look at the content and structure of the library and propose enhancements.
• A good communicator: able to work with different levels of people across different teams, across the business, from those on the front line of the business through to the Board to ensure they are aware of their role – and deliver when required.
• Experienced in managing projects and coordinating individual contributors.
• Your career ambitions may be to grow in bidding. We have development and career opportunities across the business in this area for someone who can prove themselves in this role.
Should this be of interest please contact Tanya Smith on 02081640651 / firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.