Proposal Coordinator (Hybrid Role)
New opportunity as a Proposal Coordinator with a leading engineering consultancy firm. As the Proposal Coordinator you will work closely with the Proposal Managers and technical and project leaders to position the company and win profitable business. The role encompasses supporting work winning activities from capture through to the convert phase of the Winning Work lifecycle as well as business development activities. The Proposals Coordinator’s core functional duties include coordinating the interfaces between business leaders, technical staff and others in our proposals team to produce best quality proposals.
The ideal candidate will understand the objectives of the team and play a key part in the production of compelling materials and well written responses. Once allocated to an opportunity, the Proposals Coordinator will work with the bid team, liaise with clients and partners as required, organise the appropriate reviews and approval meetings and submit the proposal. They will support the development of win strategies, tender planning, written responses, reviews and response delivery including handover to delivery teams of won opportunities.
Proposal Coordinator Duties Include:
• Support the production of proposal specific and other collateral appropriate to capture or convert phase to ensure the company message and brand is promoted.
• Coordinate the decision-making process for each proposal.
• Organise proposal kick off, winning and review meetings including all agenda, materials and outputs.
• Contribute to proposal winning strategies including swots, proposal win themes, gap to proof analyses and storyboard development.
• Prepare proposal timelines and produce / communicate / monitor proposal action plan to drive opportunity through a structured, robust work winning process.
• Formulate overall structure of the proposal submission before writing starts.
• Review and adopt proposal winning strategy.
• Ensure clarification questions are submitted and responses received and keep a log.
• Maintain close liaison with all members of the project proposals team.
• Maintain document control.
• Ensure submission is returned to client within the given deadline.
• Write text for proposals and pre-qualification questionnaires.
• Search, retrieve and input all re-usable proposal components and facilitate required inputs from internal and external contributors.
• Support project team in preparation for client interviews.
• Collate proposal feedback from all members of the project proposal team for continuous improvement and emerging best practice.
• Promote best practice for layout and content of all proposal submissions.
Proposal Coordinator Skills & Experience Required:
• Strong and effective verbal and written communication, with a collaborative approach.
• Sound knowledge of proposals, preferably within the Planning discipline.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise.
• Excellent command of English language for editing text and response writing.
• Robust project management skills with a meticulous approach to detail and quality.
• Ability to develop strong relationships and rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
• A passion for quality and continuous improvement with a focus on delivery.
• A proactive approach, using initiative and taking responsibility for own actions.
• Ability to assimilate large volumes of information and understand, plan and manage associated workflows.
Should this position be of interest, please contact Lisa Easthope on 0208 126 4537 or email email@example.com