From the Company supplying the Services
You are required to upload certified copies of the documents listed below.
Please ensure each file upload is less than 3MB.
From the Individual Consultant:
Enhanced checks may be conducted from time to time, depending on specific requirements of the client, which may include specified levels of insurance and reference contacts for longer than the last two years.
Your Home Address (Proof of address is required)
Section 1 – Limited Company Details
3. Did you take professional advice, including advice from any accountancy service providers such as an accountancy practice or an accountancy practice specialising in advice to Personal Services Companies (“PSC”s) or small companies, when you commenced contracting via this entity?
If yes, please provide their name and contact details to the right.
If you ticked “Yes”, please complete Section 2 of this checklist.
If you ticked “No”, please complete Section 3 of this checklist (and where necessary Section 4).
Section 2 – Umbrella Company Consultants
Section 3 – Personal Services Company
If you “disagree” because payments will be made in to a bank account held by a person or company other than one owned and controlled by you please go to and complete section 4 of this checklist.
If you disagree for other reasons please provide us with an explanation why.
17. Who are the shareholders and what are their % shareholdings:
Section 4 – Payment Intermediaries
You will need to complete this section if you have been instructed as a result of your answer to Section 3, question 1.
1. Please provide details of the company holding the bank account in to which payments made by us will be made in to (the “Intermediary”)
Bid Solutions has a strict policy of not accepting any commission, referral fees or incentives (cash or otherwise) from any individual or external company offering services to support contractors.
Conduct Regulations Opt Out Notice
Limited company consultants can opt out of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (in England, Scotland and Wales) or the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses (Northern Ireland) Regulations 2005 (in Northern Ireland). If you, the Consultancy, and the Consultancy Staff to be supplied to do the work wish to opt out of the Conduct Regulations, please read this form carefully. It is recommended that you take independent legal advice so that you know what the opt-out means for you.
- This Opt Out Notification is supplemental to the agreement (“the Agreement”) between Bid Solutions and the Consultancy. The terms used in this notification shall have the same meaning as those defined in the Agreement.
- The Consultancy and the Consultancy Staff acknowledge that it is their intention that the provisions of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (the “Conduct Regulations”) do not apply to the Assignment as specified in the Contract Schedule.
- The Parties have freely entered into this Opt Out notification.
- Further that the Consultancy and the Consultancy Staff are free to withdraw from this Opt Out notification at any time by giving not less than one week’s written notice to Bid Solutions. However, where notice is given during an Assignment it will not take effect until the Individual stops working in that Assignment and commences a new assignment.
We the undersigned have read, understand and agree to be bound by the terms of this Opt Out notification. In particular, we understand that by signing this Opt Out notification we are agreeing that the provisions of the Conduct Regulations shall not apply to the Assignment with the client specified in the Contract Schedule.
I confirm I am authorised to sign this Opt-Out Notification for and on behalf of the Consultancy Staff